If you’re on this page, you’re in the wrong spot! I’ve officially made the switch to the new blog that should be located at travel-summary.com.
It’s come to my attention that some people are having trouble viewing the new site. My recommendation is to clear your cookies and try again, as I know that issue helped others. I’m still trying to figure out other issues that people are having so please be patient!
I also realize that people that subscribed to this blog will no longer receive posts on the new one. I’m attempting to transfer that over as well, though it may not go according to plan. I apologize if you get any unnecessary notifications during this process!
As far as Google Reader and other programs that help you read this blog, I have no idea how/if it will transfer to the new one. All I can say is I hope you register to the new version if your original subscription stopped working!
Again, I apologize for the inconveniences this transition has provided. I’ve been working all week to identify and fix issues, and hope you will continue to be patient with me as I solve the remaining problems!
I know I’ve been silent the last few days, but there’s good reason for that: I’m working on upgrading the website. The reason it’s taking a lot longer than it should? I’m really one of the more technologically-challenged people that you’ll meet. I’m working out all the kinks of the new website, and there probably are more than there should be since I’m the one working on it.
The sad part is, it’s not even that big of an upgrade! It’s just a face-lift at the moment. If I can’t figure it out enough on my own, I may end up having to shell out some cash and hire someone who actually knows what they’re doing.
I’m hoping to have a decent version of the new website running by January 1, but we’ll see how that works out.
In the meantime, I appreciate your patience!
Today was one of those days where a certain theme emerged in the points world. That theme was one of ethics and deciding what the “right” thing to do is, and that gives me hope that the world is not, in fact, ending.
- The Frequent Miler explains how he finds “the line” when deciding what deals to take advantage of!
- Travel Blogger Buzz did some hilariously fantastic investigative work on how every blogger and their mom wrote about the “new” US Airways credit card offer!
- Likewise, Mommy Points expressed her confusion about the “new” US Airways credit card offer!
- Stacey at Very Good Points is on a roll this week as she discusses how to find “the line” by providing a range of real-life examples!
- Angelina from Just Another Points Traveler tells us about a way to possibly earn 3,000-4,500 Club Carlson Points for free!
- MilesQuest wonders whether spending so much on credit cards is a sound financial decision!
If you enjoyed this post and the others on this blog, feel free to follow me via the link on the right side menu, on Facebook, or via Twitter @TravelSummary.