Well, this was certainly a whirlwind week in the points world! The United Airlines award ticket snafu sent the world into a Twitter and blogging frenzy as would-be travelers tried to take advantage of a price mistake that offered first class tickets to Hong Kong for four (4!) miles plus a few dollars for taxes. That’s a helluva mistake!
But there was other news in the points world, so read on to find out what you need to know!
- The United 4-mile deal is officially dead…or is it?
- Rumors of several new rewards-based credit cards! Could a Citi Hilton be one of them?
- How to choose the most rewarding credit cards for your particular spending habits!
- As if they needed any more bad publicity, United is raising round trip fares by $10!
- Don’t forget to get your fair share of free money!
- Who doesn’t want a possible 20% off a hotel stay?
- Get 20% off your Virgin America flights between August 28 and November 14!
If you enjoyed this post and the others on this blog, feel free to follow me via the link on the right side menu and via Twitter @TravelSummary.