A fun-filled weekend at Frequent Traveler University meant that there wasn’t much information going online in the points/travel world (except for my blog of course!). Still, some workaholics found the time to discuss a few items of note.
- Gary from View from the Wing notes that US Airways extended their 100% buy miles promo until 12/7/12!
- The Frequent Miler discusses the updated Ultimate Rewards Mall mileage specials!
- Ben points out that the SPG Aloft in Denver is offering nights for $9 per night! (limited availability)
- The Points Guy reports the sad development that Aeroplan’s award booking site no longer allows you to see the taxes beforehand!
- mtlfire on Milepoint alerted everyone to the fact that Hilton increased elite qualification requirements! And Gary discussed these changes in detail!