Today was one of those days where a certain theme emerged in the points world. That theme was one of ethics and deciding what the “right” thing to do is, and that gives me hope that the world is not, in fact, ending.
- The Frequent Miler explains how he finds “the line” when deciding what deals to take advantage of!
- Travel Blogger Buzz did some hilariously fantastic investigative work on how every blogger and their mom wrote about the “new” US Airways credit card offer!
- Likewise, Mommy Points expressed her confusion about the “new” US Airways credit card offer!
- Stacey at Very Good Points is on a roll this week as she discusses how to find “the line” by providing a range of real-life examples!
- Angelina from Just Another Points Traveler tells us about a way to possibly earn 3,000-4,500 Club Carlson Points for free!
- MilesQuest wonders whether spending so much on credit cards is a sound financial decision!