- Part 1: Star Alliance Lounge at LAX Tom Bradley Terminal
- Part 2: Asiana Business Class Quadra Smartium LAX-ICN
- Part 3: Asiana Business Class Lounge at ICN
- Part 4: Asiana Business Class ICN-HKG
- Part 5: Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers
- Part 6: Sightseeing in Hong Kong
- Part 7: Getting from Hong Kong to Macau
- Part 8: Sheraton Macau Hotel, Macau Central
- Part 9: Sightseeing in Macau
- Part 10: Getting from Macau to the Hong Kong Airport
- Part 11: Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Lounge at HKG
- Part 12: Singapore Airlines First Class HKG-SFO
- Part 13: Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites SFO
- Part 14: Alaska Airlines Boardroom Lounge at SFO Terminal 1
- Part 15: Southwest Airlines SFO-SNA
This is clearly going to be a very large trip report, even though it was just five days worth of travel. I had some great experiences and a couple of less than stellar experiences, and I hope to share all of them with you over the coming weeks.
I hope at least some of these posts will be useful to you if you have any plans to travel to Hong Kong and/or Macau anytime soon. They’re not comprehensive and you might be able to find similar information elsewhere, but I hope my view on things will help you in some way or at least be an interesting read.
I plan on explaining how exactly I booked my flights and my hotel stays. I’ve noticed that many points/travel bloggers rarely add this detail into their reports, and that bothers me. If they’re staying at all these lavish hotels and taking amazing flights, I want to know where their points came from and how much they spent. I want to know how/if I can replicate it. I’ll add this to my posts because I know it will be helpful, especially to the beginners.
As always, let me know if you have any questions on any of these!
If you enjoyed this post and the others on this blog, feel free to follow me via the link on the right side menu and via Twitter @TravelSummary.